Multivitamins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceyourface

Hatchling Member
I have noticed a lot of users are giving their beardie multivitamins as well as the calcium on live feeders. I have never heard of giving vitamins until this site. I am wondering what vitamins should I be giving Thor? She's I beleive considered a sub adult now shes 8 possibly 9 months old. She's never had any multivitamins just calcium with D3 on her crix and the correct greens according to the beautiful dragons list. So do I need them? If so is there a specific type and brand I should be using? How often should I use them? Also what about probiotics? Same idea? Or are those only used when they are on antibiotics?

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
I use RepCal Herptivite. You should be dusting his feeder insect one feeding a day 5 x week with the calcium, and 1 feeding a day 2 x week with the vitamins. This should continue until your dragon is a year old. Then it is cut down to 3 x week on the calcium and 1 x week for the vitamins.
I started on the probiotics while on meds. but now I give it to both my dragons about every couple weeks,, it is good for them.

Burra

Hatchling Member
www.bearded dragon.co has a lot of great beardie vitamins, calcium, probiotics, and medications at great prices. I personally have not yet ordered from them, but many people here have and give them great reviews. I will be ordering from them when I need them.

Aceyourface

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Went and picked up some Herptivite today Thor didn't seem to mind it on her crix. Thanks for the advice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom