Mulberry Farms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonzie001

I just got back from Mulberry Farms, and boy am I happy! :D I placed my order over the phone then drove over there and my stuff was ready for pick up 30 minutes after I had just placed my order.... They were also nice enough to throw in and extra worm here and there! I will be going to them directly from know on, no doubt about. :blob5: :blob8: :blob8: :blob5:
Junior :mrgreen:

fonzie001

Original Poster
frog":e9635 said:
you live near them? thats cool :D no worrying about mail orders. where are they?
Yup, I dont havae to worry about making sure my package survives.... They are located in Fallbrook, it took me about 15-20 minutes to get there from Escondido area.
Junior

fonzie001

Original Poster
Yup, Im right around the corner from Alpha Dragonz also :D .... Ive never been to Alpha Dragonz but I have spoken with Randy and from what he told me was that he lived pretty close to me. I am totally happy to be living next to a great breeder and a great feeder company! :mrgreen:
Junior

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
yeah im in orange county and mulberry farms is just outside of the range thats fesible to drive to. So me paying the 10 bucks for shipping saves me about 10 in gas. . .awesome place tho i just deal with them since i get my stuff in a day. there are cheaper places out there but most of them are in the south, or somewhere in the boonies. . . i would rather pay a lil extra and have my stuff faster and a better chance of being alive.

neecie

Juvie Member
Me too............I'm in south orange county. Quick shipping and well packaged. I've cut back on driving.

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
yeah even tho gas is comming down, its still cheaper to have it shipped then it is to go get them. . . and i can wait 24 hours for my feeders. . . lol

fonzie001

Original Poster
Ive always had issues with shipping in the past and if I can avoid having anything shipped im gonna. Plus its so much nicer paying for something and receiving it right away.... Having to track the shipment and hopes that your home for the delivery just isnt my cup of tea, but thats just my .02
Junior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom