MrHerp.ca is live!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumpkinman

Hatchling Member
Its been a ton of work but we are stocked and live!
You will not find a better price in Canada on Herpstat, Zoomed (got reptisun?), Exoterra, Pro-Exotics, Solar Meter.
Finally a Canadian site with water crystals!!!!
We have access to almost everything pet related. If you need a product thats not on the site, please ask!
We will be adding new products weekly and welcome your comments and suggestions!

Cheers,

Chris

pumpkinman

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks so much guys!!!
I have been receiving some very positive emails as well. We are really excited.

Chris

Fizzle

Site does look good, and so do the prices. Just wish I lived closer so shipping wouldn't be so drastic.

pumpkinman

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Fizzle":28dscz7n said:
Site does look good, and so do the prices. Just wish I lived closer so shipping wouldn't be so drastic.

Just a little note on shipping. I spent a bunch of time and $$$ getting cart software that could be linked to Canada post. I also weighed and measured every item in stock. That way when you add something to the cart you get an instant quote from Canada post based on size and weight. The software keeps me honest. I do not mark up shipping. You also don't have to e-mail for a shipping quote like many of the other sites in Canada.
Keep in mind on things like Reptisun bulbs: Because of their long length they cost a bit to ship but shipping 2,4,6,8 bulbs costs almost the same as one. Buy your 6-12 months supply and you will save a ton.

Still with the cost of shipping I will be way cheaper than your local pet stores!!!!!

Cheers,

Chris

Fizzle

I'm not saying your shipping is wrong. I was going to order a couple small plants which were 3$ each but the shipping was 14.80..
There are still some items that make the shipping worth it for me, which I may order down the road.

pumpkinman

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Fizzle":1hopnaa3 said:
I'm not saying your shipping is wrong. I was going to order a couple small plants which were 3$ each but the shipping was 14.80..
There are still some items that make the shipping worth it for me, which I may order down the road.
Ya, shipping the plants kinda sucks. They weigh nothing but have a large physical size.
If they were purchased with something else and it was all packed into one box it would be way more reasonable because they would tuck into the voids in the box.

Thanks for checking me out!!!!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom