Mr. Panda

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the story of Anastasia and her stuffed panda. I thought she may like some company and comfort when I'm not around. I also featured Mr. Panda in Anastasia's thread: http://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=96588 but thought it was too sweet not to share here.

Woman, what is that thing you are putting in my house? :shock:
100_2987.jpg

Hmm.. Hello Mr. Panda...if that is your real name. :|
100_3000.jpg

Ahhh...You sure are comfy! :sleepy2:
100_3001.jpg

Me love you long time. :love10:
100_2962.jpg

If you try to take him away you'll have to go through me first! :evil:
100_2828.jpg

I would love to put something like that in Jarjar's viv! That is just so sweet. I love all the viv pics on here that have stuffed animals and blankies in them. My hubby and father in law already think I'm nuts I think that would confirm it for them!LOL. On second thought, the two baby goats that think they are dogs and belong in the house didn't clinch it for my finl so maybe I'm ok on putting stuff in Jarjar's viv. I'll have to try that. :wink:

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
LOL Mr. Panda.

Reggie has a stuffed beaver. It's name is (insert British accent here) "Beavah". Although, I took it out of his viv after he pooped then used Beavah to cover it up. :x :roll: :puke:

-- Jacqui

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I want a Mr. Panda for Pookie's viv too!! Anastasia looked like she took to Mr. Panda's presence rather quickly, and is now in love with him.

dolcedragon":63540 said:
I heart pandas. :love5:
emoticon-animal-024.gif
ME TOO! I wish I could have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom