mostly veggies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
o ok. well i think im going to order some super worms, in the next couple weeks, what website should i use?

P.S. thanks for all the great info everyone! It really helps..

Lexie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
o ok! thanks for the info, yeah i really cant afford to pay for worms that i wont get lol... so is there another suggested website for phenox worms?

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
i got mine (the one order that i put in) from phoenixworms.com i think.

they're an expensive alternative to other worms, but highly nutritious.

Defiately go ahead and spend the extra money for pheonix's when u can, your baby is in a crazy growth phase right now and you cant beat the nutritional value of pheonix worms. When he hits the 15-16" mark you can definately switch over to superworms and save yourself TONS of money. Like I said before I've always gone thru flukers for my supers and they've never let me down to date. Every shipment of 1000 I got might have had 5-10 deadloss.

Good luck!

Lexie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thanks! i cant seem to find the flukers website, the url i got was for mealworms..

angiethegreat

Hatchling Member
I order all my bugs from bugorder.com Its a place in Alberta Canada, and i can keep her crickets alive for a long time. Her prices are pretty good and she ships every week. The biggest problem with crickets is that their lifespan isn't that long. I'm from canada and roachs are illegal here, so it really limits what Gib can eat. I have a cricket keeper and it works amazingly well for my crickets.
Good luck! :)

Ah my last post was a brain fart... tends to happen you have a five year old and two year old running around attempting to destroy the house. :banghead:

Just goto http://www.flukerfarms.com and click the superworm link, 1000 large worms are 20.00.

But I would stick to pheonix worms right now seeing as your beardie is either at or under the 8" mark. Supers right now would cause more harm than good. If you fed him supers right now you might have a case of impaction and that right there is a big headache, can get costly at the vets, and even take your beardies life.

Lexie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
o ok, thanks, does anyone do phoenix worms breeding? i talked my cousin into maybe starting a bug collection for me, since im a lil scared of them, and my dad would never let me. but i have to supply my cousin mike with the stuff to breed them. I need a bug that isnt too nasty, that my beardie can eat at his age now... and that isnt costly to start, and can be easy to take care of, ( i know thats alot to ask for in bugs, idk if its even possible to get all that in one type of bug)??? Does anyone know exactly wat i need to breed bugs, what i really need to kno is where to even begin lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom