More Waxworms Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keen77

Hatchling Member
My buddy has a dragon that will only eat waxworms and greens. He doesn't come out of his hide very much either. Couple things, one he is in only a 20 gallon and he is about 15" was in a 10 gallon til I donated my 20 that was about 4 months back. I've offered to help build a viv for the lil guy. He has not had UVB for over a month. I donated one of those as well bout a week ago. I have not had a chance to check his temps yet, will try and go over there tomorrow. He gave him like 30 wax worms one day when I found this out I let him know those are to be treats only. What if you ate 30 cupcakes? anyway now that is all he eats. We have tried supers, roaches, horn worms, he ate a few of those. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom