More snugglessss

I was really worried about him last night. He swallowed something he shouldn't have and I was super worried it would of hurt or even killed him. I didn't sleep a wink and checked on him all night. When he wakes up before me, he does a dragon sploot and keeps his head lifted. I was relieved to see him still alive this morning so naturally, I snatched his little lizard self out of his tank to cuddle. Normally he'd crawl into my hood but I wasn't wearing a hoodie, just a t shirt so I put him on my chest and first he had his head lifted, chin resting flat against mine. Then he felt the warm air from my mouth and decided it was warmer and wiggled up to sit against my mouth and refused to move. Claws kinda hurt.😅

**disregard how messed up I look. I literally woke up 10 minutes ago.😂😂

Attachments

• 20221008_091600.jpg
    20221008_091600.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 99

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
That is precious, when he's grown it's gonna make it hard to watch tv lol. (Experience talking 🤣)

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
That is precious, when he's grown it's gonna make it hard to watch tv lol. (Experience talking 🤣)
Last night, I stuck him on my boyfriends chest while I went to the vathroom, and he scrambled up into his beard and you could barely see his leg and tail. He had never felt him wiggle against him before and he said it's the weirdest feeling ever.😂

Attachments

• 20221007_230300.jpg
    20221007_230300.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 86

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Lol thats funny

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom