More snugglessss

I was really worried about him last night. He swallowed something he shouldn't have and I was super worried it would of hurt or even killed him. I didn't sleep a wink and checked on him all night. When he wakes up before me, he does a dragon sploot and keeps his head lifted. I was relieved to see him still alive this morning so naturally, I snatched his little lizard self out of his tank to cuddle. Normally he'd crawl into my hood but I wasn't wearing a hoodie, just a t shirt so I put him on my chest and first he had his head lifted, chin resting flat against mine. Then he felt the warm air from my mouth and decided it was warmer and wiggled up to sit against my mouth and refused to move. Claws kinda hurt.😅

**disregard how messed up I look. I literally woke up 10 minutes ago.😂😂

Attachments

• 20221008_091600.jpg
    20221008_091600.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 25

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
That is precious, when he's grown it's gonna make it hard to watch tv lol. (Experience talking 🤣)

acidburn01

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
That is precious, when he's grown it's gonna make it hard to watch tv lol. (Experience talking 🤣)
Last night, I stuck him on my boyfriends chest while I went to the vathroom, and he scrambled up into his beard and you could barely see his leg and tail. He had never felt him wiggle against him before and he said it's the weirdest feeling ever.😂

Attachments

• 20221007_230300.jpg
    20221007_230300.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 35

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summy7
Top Bottom