Monty's being cute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today was a bit upside down, I usually wake my lizards up at 11.00, but since I started 5.00AM I woke them up when I came home at 1.00 PM.
But i was exhausted so I passed out, I woke up 4.30 and hear thud thud thud...
I look up trying to figure out what's going on..
Monty is banging the glass, when he sees that I am up, he stands still, stares at me, and blackbeards big time. I took a picture of it..
His morning bath was overdue... And he pooped again, so now we have had three poopies. Crazy lizard...
Herculette is semibrumating, she had a slow day today, she barely woke up having a bath and forget eating her salad.. *lol*
Her system is really slowing down, she is eating less, pooping rarely despite daily soaks, she's fat though so she has a reserve, I am decreasing her food a little bit now. I will post pictures tomorrow of Mr Monty's black beard :D

Livey

Extreme Poster
i have often been woken up by a moody beardie :roll:
:whip:
There usually my alarm clock :)

dragoon73

My sammie gets moody also.I work 3rd sift so he gets up at around 8:00.(After i get in and settle down a bit)He knows that 8 is cricket time.if he gets fed and there isnt any he will scratch on the glass like a dog wanting out.lol! or he will root around in his food bowl picking out only what he likes.once he has made a mess he then goes to his rock and pouts.run back to his food bowl make a mess then pout.then there is the stare.he will watch every move i make hoping i bring him crickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom