Monty update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has now passed 400 g he is 405. still slender but more filled out..
He just had 50 wax worms and he had 25 crickets on Tuesday, and salad in between, yet he's sitting by the food bowl waiting *lol*
He def wants more... His poops are so nice and normal now :D no more partial insects or undigested food. Today he was slow with coming out though, the weather is rainy and dark.. all three of my lizards have been BLAH today. It's funny how the weather effects them..

However the beardies after bath, and some food has been perking up. Herculette pooped today a nice healthy one so she's doing good. She was up for a little bit but is already starting to fall alseep again after eating and basking *lol* She's on a diet right now, she has become FAT... Poor girl, I suspect she aint too happy about that.

All and all I am so glad to see how Monty is improving. There will be more Monty pictures after the weekend..:D

Livey

Extreme Poster
I wouldn't feed that many waxworm, i feed mine 1 a week maybe less,
They are extremely fatty, and can cause problems in the future(fatty liver disease)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom