Monkey on my back? No, it's Rocky!

So Rocky is up to his shenanigans again. Like a squirrel, Rocky wants to run around my back under my arm and around my back and to my neck! This is to the command, "get down!" Very obedient isn't he?
Well, the best part is when I walked to my stairs and yelled, "Come Rocky" and 10 minutes later I'm still waiting for Rocky.
After giving in, I sat next to him on a chair and said, "come Rocky" and he ran right to me"

Who won?:ROFLMAO:

Axil

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Beebz
The fact he reacts to your "commands" *cough* hooman suggestions *cough* at all is awesome! I'm lucky if I get Beebz to turn her head when I tell her something.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Rocky is a very spoi.... unique deagon 😁. He has patience for days (it took him months to tame is HooMan) but he says she is coming along nicely lol 😆 😄
He learned to climb like a squirrel by watching them from his custom perch in the window 🤪

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom