Mom's Gotta help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shereiner

Juvie Member
Hello! I am a mother of a little boy who just loves lizards... After doing what I thought was a good amount of research his father and I consented to bring home a beardie. I think the little bugger is just a cutie! Knowing that my son is young, I have begun the somewhat daunting task of learning all I can so that "Leopard's" life is a long and happy one. I am excited that I found this site and hope to find some very solid information!

Feeling a bit daunted.... :shock:

Bianca

Juvie Member
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave: You will certainly find solid information here, this forum has lots of experienced owners.
Yes, it is daunting but also, very, very exciting! You will fall in love with your little beardie before you know it :)

Shereiner

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Already falling in love! We own a horse ranch (my hubby is a trainer) and so far, since we brought him home I have spent more time just staring at him/her (still a baby, can't tell) than getting any work done!

You all are great and make a mom feel welcome! :D

tigerlily

Hatchling Member
Welcome to the forum! I've only had my baby for a week and I've already learned that he'll take my whole life over if I let him.

glowgirl

welcomefish.gif

:p Hi honey ... Hope you have fun ... If you need any help ... Just Shout and we'll all come running :wink:

Big Hug's ...... Glowgirl xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom