Missing Limbs and Exposed bone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
I do love happy endings. :D Just continue to be such a good beardie slave and she will grow nice and fat.
Keep us posted and remember, we insist on lots of pictures here! :mrgreen: If you start a new thread for her, post here so we can find it.

Sandy H

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great it went so well & that she is all fixed up! I am happy that it was an easy fix too, & that she did not seem to have any adverse affects during everything. Did he use a local on her when snipping it or not?
Hopefully her appetite will pick up as she is very tiny, poor thing! Keep trying & she should catch up with her growth.
I am glad that the vet was so nice & loved her as well! That is important. :D
Maybe you could post some new pictures for us soon.

Tracie

Kelcifer

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'll post new pictures soon, I forgot my camera bag at my mothers and I am waiting for my new baby today so I really don't want to leave and miss the chance to see the truck driving up. The vet didn't have to use anything on her. It was a clean cut/break, the only thing keeping it on was the skin that was trying to grow over it. It was swolin a couple days when i first got her but gave her a bath a day and the sweling went down and when she went to the vets she had no sweling at all. There was some dead flesh but the vet said not to worry about it just to keep an eye open if it spreads but it hasn't and shes a love dragon. last night she fell asleep wrapped around my neck. Her being small is nothing to worry about now. She eats a little bit of veggies in the morning, crickets a couple hours later, and yesterday I tried mixing sweet potatoes and butternut squash babyfood together with calcium and vitamins since tuesday is vitamin day for kansas and the container was out. so I grabbed one of my syringes and showed her the meal. She tasted it and then gobbled it down like no tomorrow. she was fat and happy under her light for the rest of the day. i swear she went from skinny 9gr to 15 gr after eatting all that. Scylla on the other hand has attacking my syringe for the mix! i put the bowel in front of her and she dove in! babyfood everywhere. Scylla doesn't need to be any fatter but she ate all she could and went back to her sunning log. Kansas gave me a weird look when i offered it to him but he finished it off so nothing was wasted. everyone need baths afterwards though since they had baby food all over their face, paws, and stomach (scylla).
thanks
Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom