Misc pics of Jojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
I put this moo-cow in with her x-mas morning and she immediately went over and started chewing on the tag.I cut the tag off and after that she didnt pay any attention to it.....until today :lol: This is how I found her this morning
100_1559.jpg

100_1560.jpg

Here she is watching snow from my livingroom window
100_1555.jpg

100_1554.jpg

I guess she doesnt want her fresh salad,she would rather lick the fake plants :roll: :?
100_1544.jpg

100_1550.jpg

100_1549.jpg

(I later moved the plants out of her reach)

beardielovers

Hatchling Member
How old is Jojo? She looks really big! We've been looking at young beardies that are only about 6" long so she looks HUGE!!! :D

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hello :D
Jojo is 2 years and 4 months old. 18.25'' and weighs 636 grams.She's a fatty :lol: I've had her since she was about 6 weeks old and 5'' long.They grow so fast!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jojo is such a silly goose! Of all places to lay her head, she had to pick the cow's horns :lol: My throat hurts just looking at the pics. OUCH!

She's looking great, as always.
Did she like the snow? Pookie was fascinated by it (guess he doesn't remember ever seeing snow).

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Gina :D Yeah,I was thinking the same thing about her throat :lol:
She loves watching the snow.I can't let her sit there too long though because that window sill is cold.

ObsessionDragons

Hatchling Member
There's that super beautiful girl! I so needed a Jojo fix! She's looking cute as ever, and those cow pics are just precious! What a snuggle buggle she is!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Awhh look at Jojo she loves her little Christmas Cow :love5: I didnt realize what a big girl she was.I love her little face and that close up with the snow in the background is beautiful.Thanks for posting them :mrgreen:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Michelle,

Jojo is so beautiful & looks so majestic sitting there in the windowsill gazing over the snow. She looks so cute laying on her cow! :love5:

Tracie

TheSmpsnsG85

Sub-Adult Member
She is so darn cute! I love the pics with the cow. Very cute. I wish I could sit and watch the snow! we never get snow here :(

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Tere,I sure will! :wink:

Tracie,thank you so much.I think I might even use that picture for next years calender :D

Thank you TheSmpsns! (I'm sorry I forget your first name)
Believe me,the snow looks pretty and "fun" in that picture but it gets old very fast. :| Growing up in New England Ive seen enough snow! :roll: I'll send you a snowball shipped w/icepacks if you want :mrgreen: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom