mid shed question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeh2009

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
it might just be a phase, cuz dino was only eating a few here and there, maybe like 15-20 over a two day span, but i fed him today and he ate 42 in about 8 minutes. i didnt change anything that i was doing before, its like he just snapped out of it and started eating more. now i can get him to eat greens pretty good to, ill put in a half leaf of collard greens and he will sit there and rip pieces of, maybe like 5-6 mouths full then he dont want anything else to do with it. i also spray a few crickets heavily with water and he seems to like those as well

ErinMeetsMachine":ab346 said:
wow, he's kind of small, but sometimes they are. I have a normal but she shows a very vibrant yellow "happy" color. I was just wondering because people talk about how much more morphs colors stand out each time they shed. Yeah, when Spot sheds there is color on it, I'm sure it's normal.
Im new to the bearded dragon world so I was wondering what you mean when your talking about morph colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom