Metacam- I am freakin out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

plantkisser

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes, he just seems so wobbly to me. Sometimes when he is trying to turn around or sort of "stand up" to get out of his bath or to climb up something he almost just topples. I hope the vet can help me figure it all out! I am ready to have this whole ordeal behind me and to have a healthy baby again... Thank you for your kind wishes :)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Did you get him to the vet again & if so, how did things go?
What did he say about his balance issues going on now?
I hope that he is feeling better soon & back to normal too. Keep us posted on him.

Tracie

plantkisser

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hello, thank you. He has been walking around much more today which is nice. He still seems to be a little off balance wise, yes. On top of this he hasn't pooped in a few days. I have a vet appt. for him on Saturday morning, so hopefully we can get this little guy feeling better.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great news he is at least active, hopefully he is feeling better. He isn't dehydrated is he?
Let us know how the vet visit goes.
Be sure to give frequent baths in case he could be dehydrated.

Tracie

plantkisser

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
No, I do not believe he is dehydrated as I have been bathing him and giving him water via medicine dropper daily. I guess the belly rubs in the bath paid off, because today I came home to an elephant sized poo from the little guy! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom