MERRY CHRISTMAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Merry Christmas from me,Mark(husband),Timmy(son),Kelly(daughter), Alf(beardie) and Freckles (gecko)!!! We hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Thank you!
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well, and to all my extended family at bd.org!

msmaui

Juvie Member
I, too, wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. And also to every little dragon, furry friend, etc. This site feels like family to me.

Nancy

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Merry Christmas Sara, Mark, Timmy, Kelly, Alf & Freckles. This year is very special for all of you and you have been blessed. :p

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the other very special people here and their beloved pets. Thanks to all of you for joining this great forum. :wink:

Diane, Paul, Josh, Judas, Sabrina, Gizmo & Widge

Thor's Mom

Sub-Adult Member
Yes, Merry Christmas to all of our family here on bd.org. You guys are the best!

Much Love and Happiness to you all,

Nicole, Rob (bf), Rexi, Diesel, Rogue, Tigger, Jack, Lucky, Spirit and Taz the super bunneh! :D

duke11

Gray-bearded Member
Thank you! Merry Christmas, BD.org!

Erin, Kyle, Shirley, Eric, Duke, Buddy, Whizz, and Bently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom