meet my new rescue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
You must have been scared when your new baby was hanging on the screen.
I looked at Krisymof2 link with the pictures of the Agama................ it looks as though they are fairly thin even when healthy, what do you think? Keep up the good work!

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
thanks a bunch you guys.

Krisymof2, ill be checking out that site. thanks for the info :wink: .

beardie osk, yea the sound of him jumping up there was startling. i think hes pretty strong, he just needs proper care to bring him back up to 100%.

ill be back on tonight, see you guys then.

p.s. i had some pics of LG and Trouble taken last night but didnt get to post them(Mayze is brumating). ill try to post those tonight as well as some of Mayze if i can get her to come out from under her bed :roll: .

Judah'sHuman

Juvie Member
That pic of him hanging upside down is too funny! About them getting into tight places, I am making a new set up for Judah out of foam covered in grout so it will look like the grand canyon red rocks or sorts. Anyways I made a covered hide for the corner, so the hide is a big triange with a rounded door in the center and two walls on the sides. I have it setting out on the floor till i finish it, I have to finish grouting and painting. the other day Judah was out running around about his bed time and he went right in there to go to sleep. But it is too small, so I thought but he got in there and turn around. He had his tail tightly wraped around him, with his legs bent to the side rather than behind with one hind leg out the door and his face wedged between the door opening the back. He was all bent like a horse shoe It was SO FUNNY. I will need to make it bigger or he'll never get out! at least we got to do a trail run before it was finished :laughhard:

Oh i also wanted to mention I too thought to myself that I never realized how undersot LG's bottom lip is. Since Denise mentioned it to I went back to look at soem of your older photos. You can def see it but I think now that he is older is become a little bit more so. Perhaps it is just the picures but thought I would mention it too. I know you have taken such great care of him I wouldn't think you woudl need to worry about MBD. What it looks like to me is that when they get older the skin on the lips gets a little looser. I think about how tight Judahs lips were when he was little tring to get him to eat salad I couldn't get his lips apart for nothing. Now that he is older the skin is loser and more puffy and i can open it rather easliy. To me is doesn't look like LG's acctual jaw bone is sticking out more, just that his lip is going over his top more than before. It is prolly just how the skin formed because of his already slight under bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom