meet my new baby, just gotten today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Meet EM my new petsmart baby...I dont know if shes a she or if hes a he so EM is for Emmett or Emily

Em is so very soft and her scales are different a bit from Geico's..but shes a pretty little one and already tore up some tiny dubia nymphs and salad...right now all she has is a basking light...she has a reptisun 10.0 but fixing to go get some velcro to hang it in her Viv. Shes very aleart..has black nails and eyes so dont know what she is. Without further comment here is EM, my new baby and Geico's step sister lol and yes shes in her own tank under Geico's!

Em eating dusted dubias
Img_3961.jpg

Em on her hammock
Img_3968.jpg

Em on my finger
Img_3967.jpg

Em on her hammock
Img_3969.jpg

As you can see she/he's settling in nicely. Haven't let her and Geico meet yet. But have to go now to get some thermometers and velcro for Em's uvb.

joea

Hatchling Member
Nice! It looks a little like my sons bd Kirby :shock: Great patterns on the back! :headbang:

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you. Right now she/he is shedding so is a little dark but on her back looks like pale grey blue with the coral color..I have no clue what Em is but I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her last weekend. Went to see if they still had Em. She/he met her step brother Geico and she snuggled up to him. He paid her/him no never mind. They are in their own tanks..I had them out together for a minute or two. Em definately knows where the food bowl is lol, attacked the dubia like there was gonna be no tomorrow. Im very happy with both my beardies and love them the same.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you, right now shes basking in her new viv, watching everything going on..she/he is so sweet. Ate 12 very small dubia nymphs and 5 tiny silkworms. Ate a bite or two of her salad and pooed a nice white urate and well formed non stinky pooh.

BeardieMommy3991

Sub-Adult Member
Are her/his eyes entirely black? Black nails just mean a normal beardie, but entirely black eyes mean she/he is a Translucent.

Shehe is very pretty though!!

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Shes so tiny I used a magnifying glass and they appear to be solid black, I dont see so well anymore but thats how they looked to me. You can see thru her tail when the light shines on it and her little legs appear to be red like when you hold a flashlight to the underside of your fingers and look from the top, they appear red like that. I think she will have to get bigger to see where her colors and eye colors go. Thank you for looking at her and the kind words on her.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Em today after breakfast..so tiny and so full of life. Em runs all over her viv exploring and tasting everything. Shes so cute and her colors are really brightening up with her shed.
Em ate dubias this morning with calcium/d3 and a very small silkworm and a tiny butterworm.
iM SO CUTE AND I KNOW IT
Img_3994.jpg

just hanging out on mommys desk
Img_3996.jpg

on mommys finger, her finger is almost to big for me
Img_4000.jpg

I see things I want to explore
Img_4002.jpg

just hanging out a bit, nice and alert
Img_3998.jpg

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Em's new house

Em in his/her house
Img_4033.jpg

Em basking away
Img_4032.jpg

Ems new house
Img_4031.jpg

Em's new house, its repti carpet not sand
Img_4030.jpg

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you, sometimes she looks like a coral color, others pink and others red orange. Shes sweet and all burrito'ed right now sound asleep! So is Geico..put like a light in his burrito blankie. Both are bundled, in thier hammocks and on their pillows till tomorrow morning I hope lol. Then bath, feeding, sunshine and back into their vivs.

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
Tonja":2dkgzsxt said:
Thank you, sometimes she looks like a coral color, others pink and others red orange. Shes sweet and all burrito'ed right now sound asleep! So is Geico..put like a light in his burrito blankie. Both are bundled, in thier hammocks and on their pillows till tomorrow morning I hope lol. Then bath, feeding, sunshine and back into their vivs.
Aww, it's a rough life for a beardie. NOT! :lol:

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
That is sooo cute!! :) By the way, I love the zebra print items you have in the pics on the top of the page. My daughter would HAVE to have that print. lol Infact for her graduation party, everything was zebra with hot pink around it. :) 2 months later we are still using the left overs (napkins, etc) I think that would be really cute for Zoey too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasiacolson
Top Bottom