Meet Mojo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReptile838

Hatchling Member
Meet Mojo, my 1 or 2 month old Bearded Dragon! Got him or her today (you can't tell what gender they are that young). Mojo has a really cool pattern and is dark red. She's starting to shed, so the colour will come out more after she has shedded. For his first day, he ate really well. He ate 2 wax worms, 3 hoppers, 3 crickets and actually touched his veg a couple of times which I was surprised with for his age! Mojo sat peacefully on my hand at the reptile shop and since she has been in the vivarium, she has been really active which is a healthy sign. He has been basking loads, climbing everywhere and sat in her water bowl too. He seemed to have settled in really well and I think will be tamed very well. I'll be waiting a week though before I get to pick him up, stroke him, tame him etc so that I don't stress him.
He will be fed again about 7pm today.
I know that waxworms can cause problems or something, but I fed him 2 as he was hungry and it was midday and hadn't been fed yet, he'll usually get about one a day with his crickets or hoppers or locusts............... But the feeding supplies (calcium powder, bug grub etc) doesn't half smell *_*

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1473732842867215&set=pcb.1473735079533658&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...417.1073741830.100006915391329&type=1&theater

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Congratulations on finally getting your dragon! Your pictures aren't working though. You may need to upload them to Photobucket or something. I look forward to seeing them!

It sounds like they are settling in very well!

TheReptile838

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you! Ok, I'll just sort that.
Mojo is settling in very well! By the end of the day, Mojo had 2 wax worms, 5 hoppers and 5 crickets and a bit of the salad.
He wasn't that hungry to eat too much, but at least some stuff was eaten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom