Meet Luxa! (With pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i'm new here, and I just wanted to show you guy Luxa. I got her back in July, and she was quite a handful in the beginning. Now she's perfectly tame. :)

Here's a picture of her around september:
2QzH3OZ.jpg

4nEiXoj.jpg

Here she is in october:
hpRp7N1.jpg

December. Looking pretty :)

And here she is in January:

Luxa has a love for greens and exploring new places. When i let her run around she'll bump into walls and try to climb them. I was also wondering if her growth rate is normal. When I got her in July she was about 5 inches long. Now she's 13 inches.

rjay45

Hi there. What have you been feeding her? She looks beautiful. She doe have all the proper lights and everything right?

JuJuB

Beautiful beardie! Her orange markings are gorgeous! I also agree with rjay. My little male beardie loves them (hates crickets ) and they're packed with a lot more protein.

Sierradragon

Original Poster
I have a update on Luxa. She hasn't eaten in 3-4 days. She's eaten 6-12 large crickets every day. I put some greens in her dish and even waxworms, her favorite treat. She didn't touch any of them. I have some more info about her, in case anyone can find out whats wrong with her. She weighs 4.60 oz. She's 14 inches long, and about 8 months old.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I would lay off the wax worms as they are very fatty with little in the way of nutrition. Fed daily or as a staple they can cause fatty liver disease. Wax worms should be fed, if you wish to feed them rarely. They are like candy to a beardie and not good for them. Better worms would be phoenix/repti worms, silkworms, hornworms, even supers as long as shes 16 inches or so long.

Sierradragon

Original Poster
I got her to eat a few crickets yesterday, and i've been having to force feed her Repashy. Repashy is sort of this power loaded with nutrients. All you have to do is add water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom