Meet Iggy! My beautiful teenager

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow that's pricey for tiles! I'm glad you found some that fit though. As long as you are changing the paper out frequently I doubt it will cause a problem.

phobosdthorga

Juvie Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":i59mnjiv said:
Wow that's pricey for tiles! I'm glad you found some that fit though. As long as you are changing the paper out frequently I doubt it will cause a problem.

I had to buy the ones that were out of the box, and just 'to buy each'. I had to do this three separate times, with a different size each time >_< But thank you for the comment and okay ^ ^

95175-9308141814.jpg

He nestled into my t-shirt on my lap and fell asleep like that, staying there for an hour or so until I put him back into his vivarium for nighty night time. This was the other night :)

phobosdthorga

Juvie Member
Original Poster
So Iggy and I, within several or so weeks, are going to have to make the move by compact car from Sydney to the Victorian countryside which is a 12 hour trip or more in total. This is likely going to be done during the daytime and I thought to keep him warm throughout this trip, we'd keep him on a hot-water bottle so he can properly thermoregulate. Unless anyone has any better suggestions for how I should go about this, or is this even necessary? The last thing I want to do is kick-start off a brumation cycle. I don't want to even imagine going without interacting with my Iggy for even a day :( He has also recently gotten better from just having a severe case of intestinal parasites. I really don't want him to become sick again, especially so soon.

Lastly, just today, Iggy discovered the concept of Blueberries! He loves them, but not nearly as much as his mealworms or dare I say, his superworms. He's currently trying to kick an addiction from those, the scaled junkie :)

95175-6253526709.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom