Meet Fluffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptileGuardian

Hatchling Member
I am sure some of you have seen Toruk. Here is a current photo of him. He is very active and as sweet as ever. He loves to dig and he thinks he is King at all times.
photo17.jpg

Now its time to meet Fluffy. I got her from a friend and I don't know much about her. What I do know if she was not handled much because she does not like to be held and she loves to eat. She is mean to she will try to attack my fingers if I don't show her first. I don't know if I will ever be able to handle her like I do Toruk. Does anyone have any suggestions? A
photo19.jpg

photo16.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo15.jpg

BeardieMommy3991

Sub-Adult Member
Put one of your shirts/a peice of one in her tank so she can get accustomed to your scent, and associate it with warmth and safety. If she bites alot, try handling her with a towel, so she will bite the towel instead of you. With enough handling, she should calm down, and you can start petting her head and perhaps hold her/let her climb on you sans towel.

Hope this helps! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom