Meeshka, my rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerLvr

Some of you may remember my rescue that I did. Found her on craigslist. (previous post here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=132204&hilit=neglect ). Anyway.. wanted to give an update :) She has doubled her weight, eats like a champ and has coloring!! She will blackbeard if we walk into the room and don't immediately say Hi to her and take her out to play. Now mind you, her enclosure is custom built and HUGE.. not like she couldn't play in there.. but she loves being around us. She likes to eat veggies out of the kids hands which they adore. She likes to go for rides in the truck and will sit on the passenger seat or when stopped, on the dashboard. Vet is very pleased with her progress.

I would like to thank everyone on here for the help you have given me. From my first beardie Lizzy, to advice on Meeshka when I brought her home.. to understanding my up's and downs, my happiness and fears. Noone who doesn't have one of these precious babies would understand those times.. and the first thing I did was jump on here when I got Meeshka home. Finding this site was one of the best things ever! I am now so addicted to beardies I couldn't ever imagine not having one.

From my family, thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom