may seem like a silly question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
hi this may seem like a silly question , but after making one mistake that had a part in loosing our plated lizard , i feel i want to take no chances with cooper at all. cooper has out grown his basking log , he is know 12 inches and going through a full body shed , what i was wondering if we could use a piece of oak , it is cut for our fire place and dry , still has bark on it . don't want to take any chances in anything that will harm cooper as we have had this sweet heart since july and it would really upset my son and me if anything happened to him from using this , any input would be greatly appreciated

LQDragons

Juvie Member
I don't know about the oak, but I just want you to know there are no silly questions. What I have learned on this board is there are so many nice people, someone will post an answer to most any question you may have.

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
how well i know that there are many helpful people on these boards , been a great big help to us :D and we are very thankful for all the help that we have gotten . and thankyou for your post , just don't want to take any chances with cooper at all , i would never be forgiven and i would be heart broken .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom