maskedman504 and Brutus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I have had Brutus for over a week now, but just found your website. I included a pen in his pic to show size. I keep him in a 30X12X12 with a tube UV, day heat and night heat lamp. the subtrate I am using is alfalfa pellets and he is fed crickets twice daily. He is growing, wighing in now at 29grams! He is very playful and energetic. He crawls all over me and loves sprinting on my glass desktop, where he has no traction.
DSCN0536.jpg

maskedman504

Original Poster
Brutus is a cricket assassin, sprinting around his cage jumping and diving for them! He also is eating a healthy diet of collard greens, which are always available to him. And like in the picture above, when he is on the calendar he tries to eat the red calendar date's numbers!

redn3ckkittycat

Gray-bearded Member
Haha. He looks great! and sounds like you did some research before you invested. Good deal! Welcome to the site. Oliver (my prince the spoiled beardie) Say Hi Brutus!

maskedman504

Original Poster
I just got a new Zoomed Reptiglo 10.0 UV light! (I read that this was the best light to get) and I added a background to Brutus aquarium, but it is 6 inches too smalll...so I will have to get a new one, but he just stares at it because it is new. Next week I will be changing out the alfalfa pellets for tiles and be getting a digital thermo with probe, and then the setup will be complete!
DSCN0539.jpg
DSCN0542.jpg

cinder

Juvie Member
how cute!! I love your set-up!
Is that John Grisham I see on your bookshelf? (I am a fan :D ) hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kay.marie
Top Bottom