Making a realistic terrarium!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmm012

Hey guys, I'm really wanting to make a realistic terrarium, I'm interested in one of those 3D backgrounds if anyone on here makes them? I would love a desert one with ledges and caves. My dimensions are 48L x 18W x 21H. Here is my terrarium
3025mhh.jpg

And I could use some advice on some basking rocks and big branches if you know any, I really wanna fill this thing up!
Thank you guys!

The-Piranha

Hatchling Member
My "Building False Rocks for your Enclosure" http://www.beardeddragon.org/articles/falserock/ Is a good guide to building your own. Of course you can make it then to how you want it. My original design as shown in the picture is still in use even today. It has been long lasting, hard wearing. It is also a fun project to give yourself. I have seen many spin off designs of what people have done in here over the years some better than my own original design.

The hardest part is to say:- "Ok i am going to try this" and then deciding what you want and how to lay your design out but once you have an idea in your head run with it and go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom