Magick and Semi are now 3 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Magick just turned 3 years old and Semi did about a week ago. Some of you know the issues these two beardies had has babies and I am so happy they have thrived the last two years. Magick has been forced/hand fed for the last 2-1/2 years but now Magick will actually eat supers and salad in her tank. No more hand feeding for her. Semi will always be spoon fed due to him having a air bubble in his chest. But all and all, he is also doing great. Just not a marathon runner anymore. His tank is set up a bit differently then most beardies because he has to be elevated to breath properly.

Magick at about 7 weeks.
Magickonherfavspot.jpg

Magick now
Magick-4.jpg

Semi at 3 months old when I got him
Semi1.jpg

Semi now (you can see his lump)
CIMG2578004.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Sandy,

They BOTH look great! Happy Birthday Semi & Magick! :blob8: :blob5:
They have really grown up haven't they? :D

Tracie

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
yellow_bean_heart_colored.jpg

Amazing how normal they looked as babies . . . and how different they are now!

Happy Birthday!!!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
How wonderful they look!!! What a beautiful color Semi has. You must be doing a great job with the handfeeding...Magick looks well fed, happy and healthy!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday to Magick and Semi... :D

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Magick and Semi sends a big thank you to everyone. Magick weighs about 890 grams. She's 20" long with a 4" tail nip.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Happy Birthday to 2 of my favourite beardies. They both look great - very colourful and happy. Obviously they are being spoiled rotten. :wink:

pscaulkins":3da92 said:
Magick weighs about 890 grams.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Holy moley! Cam weighs 292 grams. I can't even imagine how big Magick must be.

bdgal

Hatchling Member
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Magick and Semi....Happy birthday to you!! And many more.............

They look so awesome!! What morph are they (or do you know?) Can't wait to see birthday pics from next year!!!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Already 3 years old, same as Sweetie, wow they are stunning!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEMI & MAGICK, FROM Sweetie, Lonzo, Issy, Rubio and Angel, and of course Rocco, the golden gecko!!!! :love5: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I also can't believe they are 3 y/o already. Seems like they were babies just yesterday. :lol:

shimmeriing

Hatchling Member
awe. how cute. They're huge!! haha. I love how you can see how much they've changed.
Happy Birthday Magick and Semi!

LJean

Extreme Poster
They sure don't look like they had problems when younger. They are pretty big and healthy now!

Happy birthday to them!

Oscar turns 3 this week too!

pscaulkins

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
LJean":446af said:
They sure don't look like they had problems when younger. They are pretty big and healthy now!

Happy birthday to them!

Oscar turns 3 this week too!

Give Oscar a big birthday beardie hug from Magick and Semi. Don't forget to post pics of Oscar.

Thank you LJean. :D

LJean

Extreme Poster
I will! I just realized his bday is tomorrow.

I only knew the month he was born, so we use the date from when my friend won him at the reptile show as his birthdate. April 21. :)

So what kind of goodies will Magick and Semi be getting for their birthday?
I guess I should buy some raspberries or something for Oscar (though he most likely won't eat them) ;)

Next month, Calypso turns 1! I can't believe it has been a near a year since getting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom