maggots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

momohobobobo

Hatchling Member
so i saw a thread on here and a member was talking about a new possible feeder. the thread is "possible new feeder" i believe, but im not completely sure, i dont remember, but you'll see it since its new. Anyway, from what i can tell they are just maggots, just regular fly larvae. Does anyone here know if these would be a problem? i know that maggots are actually very clean and are used to this day for medical reasons, but the idea seems weird still. And the price is too good to be true. PLEASE ANYONE RESPOND, im stressing because no one will reply to the other thread haha :D Thank you for any help

DragonJosh

momohobobobo":1gpwb0x9 said:
so i saw a thread on here and a member was talking about a new possible feeder. the thread is "possible new feeder" i believe, but im not completely sure, i dont remember, but you'll see it since its new. Anyway, from what i can tell they are just maggots, just regular fly larvae. Does anyone here know if these would be a problem? i know that maggots are actually very clean and are used to this day for medical reasons, but the idea seems weird still. And the price is too good to be true. PLEASE ANYONE RESPOND, im stressing because no one will reply to the other thread haha :D Thank you for any help

I'm waiting on replies if they are a good staple too, but as far as "maggots" a lot of people, and myself, use another type of "maggot" the black soldier fly. More commonly known by the "brand" names Reptiworms, Phoenix Worm, and so on.

geckoboy3

The thread I started. :wink: They're not regular maggots, they're a side species like phionex worms. They haven't eaten anything but fish since 1951.

momohobobobo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
geckoboy3":1s9hjlne said:
The thread I started. :wink: They're not regular maggots, they're a side species like phionex worms. They haven't eaten anything but fish since 1951.

Yeah i know. Its only been us and one other guy who have replied to it. I made this one in hopes of getting more feed back on your thread, but no luck :? everyone is missing out haha. I ordered some for my beardie, now i just gotta wait i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom