Magentas seconed clutch *Hatchling NEW photos pg 43!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Sashee":2cgy8i0k said:
OMG, I want number... I think it's 7? The second picture.

But I'm trying to get this emaciated beardie off CL.

Number 7 is one of the blander ones..

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Phoebe":1tciuamt said:
Just read this thread from page 1 to now, the babies are absolutely gorgeous and I'm sorry for your losses along the way. I had a soft spot for number 10 glad he's got a nice home. I love number 1 I think it is? I'd love to have him /her but I live in the UK :(

I still have number ten, I decided not to let them take that one as a first time pet, they are going to take one of the ones that I posted today.

Phoebe

Hatchling Member
Oh it's good you did what's best for your babies. I so wish I lived in America so I could get baby number 10 or 1. All the pretty babies are so far from me and I want them ALL :mrgreen:

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
argolupin":1hdbdk8m said:
wish i had a house so i could take number 10, still haven't found a place and our lease runs out next month!!!!!

LAME,

Number ten decided he was going to jump off his basking spot and onto a cricket, he hurt his little stub so hes back on antibiotics.. I swear hes a troublesome boy. I might have to have more of his arm removed if it does not heal up right.. >< I'm so glad I know a vet who does it for cheap for me

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Green means female, black means male.

IMG_0804.jpg

Missing part of her foot, doing fine, eats like a pig,(pm me)

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

I think shes a she
Everyones fav Number 10, what a trooper, : ) Almost healthy enough to be sent off to Morgan, : )

IMG_0801.jpg

Hes a big boy, (Pm me)

IMG_0799.jpg

Shes a cutie, (pm me)

IMG_0798.jpg

Shes also a cutie,(pm me)

Then mine Number 6
IMG_0795.jpg

Shes getting so pretty

Pm for prices

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
TASTIGER":1cedegpo said:
aww poor girly

I'm going to get them food later today..

I noticed their bits stain them if they sleep/sit in the bowel to long..

Its kinda cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom