Magellan The Jealous Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
so my boyfriend is spending the weekend here with me nd last night we were in bed watching hitman (great movie by the way) nd magellan was in his tank next to my bed...my boyfriend nd i were holdin hands nd givin pecks on the cheek wen all of a sudden magellan starts glass dancing nd when he wasnt let out, jumped into his uvb light to knock it out so i wud have to fix it....so i let him out nd let him wander the floor...hes pacing back and forth around my bed nd all of a sudden i feel something climbing my bed covers nd sure enough its him! he ran right up my leg onto my shoulder nd just gave my boyfriend the dirtiest look ever! it was hilarious! to make magellan feel better my boyfriend reached over and gave him a silkworm which in turn made magellan very happy but he refused to be put anywhere other than on my chest...when my boyfriend tried to kiss me, forget it...magellan wud pick his head up nd look dead at him almost like "DONT YOU KISS MY MOMMY IM NOT SHARING!" it had to have been one of the funniest things ive ever seen

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
That is so sweet!
Dex was exactly the same. If my boyfriend came near us when we were together Dex would climb up to my neck and cling on with her arms in a MINE MINE MINE motion.
Heartmelting right?

Holly

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ethelia":51c29 said:
That is so sweet!
Dex was exactly the same. If my boyfriend came near us when we were together Dex would climb up to my neck and cling on with her arms in a MINE MINE MINE motion.
Heartmelting right?

Holly

haha it is i couldnt help but laugh at it...my boyfriend cant believe it nd hes crackin up too

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
same here...magellan is the only one who doesnt like anyone but me...i guess its cuz i basically had him since he came out of the egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom