Machiavelli's Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Well now that I finally named my little boy I might as well post some pictures! He's growing like a darn weed! Machiavelli is a baby from the pairing of Lizzy and Magellan. At first it was between Machiavelli and Kink (another dragon I fell in love with) but my best friend took Kink so I stuck with Machiavelli. He's currently 9 and a half inches and was born Aug 29.

His egg (the only one i candled)
IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

He was the 1st to hatch (2 hours old in this pic)
IMG_3692.jpg

IMG_3693.jpg

1 day old
IMG_3696.jpg

Machiavelli and his sister Angie (my best friend in Cali has her now)
IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

This was from the past 2 months
IMG_5269.jpg

IMG_5270.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

IMG_5274.jpg

IMG_5276.jpg

This is now 1/22/09
IMG_5615.jpg

IMG_5616.jpg

IMG_5617.jpg

IMG_5618.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg

IMG_5624.jpg

IMG_5625.jpg

IMG_5626.jpg

IMG_5627.jpg

IMG_5628.jpg

IMG_5634.jpg

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Machiavelli is so cute! How many bd owners can say they have pics of their baby from the egg on up? They are so cute when newly hatched, with that big giant head. Looks like he's developing really nicely too. :D

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Jasper's Mom":d797c said:
Machiavelli is so cute! How many bd owners can say they have pics of their baby from the egg on up? They are so cute when newly hatched, with that big giant head. Looks like he's developing really nicely too. :D
thanx! hes quite the little porker and eats everything i offer him so luckily i only have one picky eater (his father)

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Oh what a lovely journey!
Thank you for sharing.
The pictures of him asleep are precious :love10:

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Soooo ... just wait for this next month. Lindy is a month older than your dragon and I swear Lindy has doubled his weight in the last month.

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
sunkist":3a26d said:
Soooo ... just wait for this next month. Lindy is a month older than your dragon and I swear Lindy has doubled his weight in the last month.

oh yea my lil one is gonna outgrow my other dragon galileo i think nd they r MONTHS apart

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
so im sittin with Machiavelli on my shoulder while i played nintendo ds wen all of a sudden he runs down nd decided he wanted to play! its soooo cute!
IMG_5757.jpg

IMG_5758.jpg

IMG_5761.jpg

IMG_5762.jpg

IMG_5765.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom