Ma! Really... did ya have to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
I decided to copy Holly and buy a leash for the dragons to use outside. Even though I have all male dragons, I bought a pink harness and leash. Needless to say, Spike - my manly man of a dragon, was not real happy today. He's normally almost white/tan when he's happy.

spike-leash.jpg

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Aznrainbowdime":b9671 said:
i been looking for that kind of leeses !! I can never seem to find one !!

It's just a dog leash but to be honest it's too big. Spike is my biggest boy and he's probably the only one I can use it with.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Shannon! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: (my favorite step sister's name is Shannon also :wink: )

Aww! ...... Spike looks very handsome in his PINK leese!

I agree with Sandi.... real men do where pink.... and they eat quiche too! :D

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
sunkist":cf6e0 said:
Aznrainbowdime":cf6e0 said:
i been looking for that kind of leeses !! I can never seem to find one !!

It's just a dog leash but to be honest it's too big. Spike is my biggest boy and he's probably the only one I can use it with.

I use a kitten leash. Most major pet stores will have them. A kitten leash is just the right size for a beardie! :D

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
kitten leash !! Wow i never thought of that ! PERFECT I've seen one at pestmart. How old do you think I should wait ? Or How big ? MJ's only 7 in long so shes DEFINATELY still too small.... but what do you think is a good size ???

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
yeah I gave up on reptile leash. But maybe kitten leash will work better and easier to put on... I dont know. We'll see. I'l probably get one in a few weeks when she gets a big bigger. But trying to put a leash on MJ is like pulling tooth....

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Well, Cam is 15" long, and the kitten leash at its smallest setting just barely fits her. I'd say MJ has a little ways to go, but she'll be big enough in no time.

So sunkist, did Spike ever warm up to the harness? Or do you think it'll take a few tries?

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
He would walk in it if I "got" his tail... meaning went down and touched it. He would take off and then stop. I need to get the smaller one though. Spike is 21 inches and could walk out of it if I wasn't careful.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Hehe!
Doesnt he look.... erm..... dashing?!
Billy's leash is for a young kitten rather than a dog. Id imagine even a puppy harness being enormous. You'll just have to feed them up 'Kist :lol:

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Hehe!
Doesnt he look.... erm..... dashing?!
Billy's leash is for a young kitten rather than a dog. Id imagine even a puppy harness being enormous. You'll just have to feed them up 'Kist :lol:

VBergem

Hatchling Member
My last beardie, Draco (RIP), would spread her fingers out wide when I tried to get the halter over her arms. Too smart! I gave up and decided lizards may not be well suited for leashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom