Louie's vet visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
Had to take LouLou into the vet for her last shot today ( I hope!) and she is doing great! :D In the past month, she went for 323 grams, to 349 grams! :blob5: :blob8: And laid 23 eggs during that time as well.

She looks, and feels so healthy!! She is snuggling on my neck right now.

Going back for another fecal check in 3 weeks, and taking baby Mickey in for his first vet visit. Then I will know if he is really a HE or a SHE! :lol:

So excited that Mickey let me hold him for about a half hour tonight! He sat in my hand, and I just rubbed him on and off. He has NEVER let me do this before. He has always been so jumpy and scared. He remained white bearded, and not stressed!

All in all, a great beardie day at my house! :p

healthybeardie

Juvie Member
Glad to hear vet appointment went so well! Does Louie get stressed about going to the vets? One thing I'm learning about being a proud beardie owner (slave) is there is never, ever a dull moment!

I'd love to see a picture of Louie and Mickey! Have a great Memorial Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom