Lost dragon!! Urgent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Msnyde13

Beardie name(s)
Gizmo, oogie
Last night my bearded dragon wandered off and I can't find her at all.. me and my family searched everywhere. The spots she normally goes to and even weird spots. We moved furniture to.. We started again today and still nothing we put plastic down so we can hear her. Put bugs in every room and even opened blinds so light can come in and turned the heat up. She is not small bearded dragon and bright orange. I have been so worried about her. We checked even small tight places and still nothing. Please any advice is helpful. We know she is in the house and there are no small holes for her to be in.
I'm really scared and want my baby back..

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Last night my bearded dragon wandered off and I can't find her at all.. me and my family searched everywhere. The spots she normally goes to and even weird spots. We moved furniture to.. We started again today and still nothing we put plastic down so we can hear her. Put bugs in every room and even opened blinds so light can come in and turned the heat up. She is not small bearded dragon and bright orange. I have been so worried about her. We checked even small tight places and still nothing. Please any advice is helpful. We know she is in the house and there are no small holes for her to be in.
I'm really scared and want my baby back..
Do you have other pets? If so keep an eye on them -- You can put some flour or corn starch on the floor where you put the bugs that way if she comes to eat you can maybe follow her tracks- look under all the furniture in the room (s) she can get into - anything she can get under closets kids toys clothes - she will eventually turn up-

Msnyde13

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Gizmo, oogie
Do you have other pets? If so keep an eye on them -- You can put some flour or corn starch on the floor where you put the bugs that way if she comes to eat you can maybe follow her tracks- look under all the furniture in the room (s) she can get into - anything she can get under closets kids toys clothes - she will eventually turn up-
Yes we have other pets. 2 dogs that are afraid of the dragon and 2 other bearded dragons. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes we have other pets. 2 dogs that are afraid of the dragon and 2 other bearded dragons. I feel like I'm losing my mind.
Well I hope you find him- the other 2 dragons was the dragon in that room when you lost him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom