Lord Stanley says Hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Just an update on His Lordship!!!
5 months old and now 147 grams and 15 inches long!!!
IMG_7057.jpg

IMG_7054.jpg

IMG_7051.jpg

Thanks for looking!!
Tom

MissT

BD.org Addict
Oh he is gorgeous!! I want him! :lol:

Im going to show my complete stupidity this evening and ask is he a silkback?

MissT

BD.org Addict
*translucent* that was the word I was looking for- forgive me, it's late and my head is not working properly! He really is stunning- my hubby has now added 'translucent silkback' to his list of wants- not something we are likely to find this side of the pond hehe!

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
O-M-G he is absolutely gorgeous. Completely and utterly a work of art! That is some good genes you have going there. When will his babies be available??!?!?!

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
If u don't mind me asking how much?? HE is sooooo stunning...I have never had heard of a silk back he looks like he is wet!!

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
A dragon like this can go for 500 on the low end to 1000 on the high end.
As he becomes older Hi value will increase.

When He does get bred the cost of the babys will be based on the female He was bred to and the results of said breeding vs current market value.

DaddyGeek

Juvie Member
TheWolfmanTom":3rydjost said:
A dragon like this can go for 500 on the low end to 1000 on the high end.
As he becomes older Hi value will increase.

When He does get bred the cost of the babys will be based on the female He was bred to and the results of said breeding vs current market value.

Are you going to breed him? If he is bred with a leatherback is there a higher chance of silkie babies? what about a normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom