Looking For Roaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was wondering where I might be able to find some Roaches for Thor our beardie? I live in the Toronto area. I was just wondering as he doesn't like Silkworms anymore. But he does eat crickets, superworms (only a few a day, only 16"), wax worms and greens also. I would just like to give him some more nutrition "meat". Thank you.

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Send a pm to Little D, he's a member based in Ontario. I don't know if he has any available right now, but he's the man to deal with for roaches in our part of the country. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of places that have them in Canada and it's illegal to order them from the States.

AprilMayJune

Hatchling Member
There are others as well. It takes some looking but you can find. PM me if interested. We have a sustainable colony going that we can part with some. We are in Hamilton.

hawthorne

Hi all, I am looking for Roaches as well and want to start up a small colony for my single Beardie. I am located in BC but am willing to pay for shipping if needed. Please pm me if anyone has any available or if you know of anyone! Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom