Looking for a breeder in Michigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pravius

Juvie Member
Hey guys,

If anyone is in Michigan with some babies let me know. I am looking for some really nice reds.. I would go through one of the many awesome breeders we have here on the forums but I am literally never home on the weekdays and would never be able to be home to accept a shipment.

Mods if this is in the wrong place (sorry!!!) if you could just direct the post to the correct forum!

Pravius

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Sadly I do not. My neighbors all work full time and my friends all live like 1+ hours away.. :(

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
Pravius":dffa0 said:
Sadly I do not. My neighbors all work full time and my friends all live like 1+ hours away.. :(

could you go in to work late? he will be there before 10

also, see if there are any exotic animal pet shows coming up in your area. That is a great place to find some nice dragons too.

Pravius

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yea there is one this Saturday actually, but I am in the middle of nowhere pretty much... (I drive like 1.5 hours to get to work from my house) so for me to go to the show may take like 2 hours just to get there, and from what I understand it is a small show. I will plan a day off from work if I find "the one" online. I am being really picky about this one!

I am just surprised that there are not more breeders in Michigan... back in the day there used to be quite a few. I did search like on Kingsnake, and fauna and I found one they have nice dragons just not the colors I am looking for.

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
have you seen howlingale's? Those are some hot reds! I am considering a second dragon and it will be red. Her's are tempting me more...

Pravius

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Actually i was looking over there, I like some of the stuff she has. I am going to be embarking on a breeding project here really soon and have a Red supertrans Male beautiful little dude and am looking to cross him with a nice red normal or red leather. I am thinking Red Normal for right now to get the genetics stronger and then maybe cross back with another trans or something.

I was also looking at Georgia Bearded Dragons and Wendy's Radiant Reds, they are pretty amazing and they come from some really nice bloodlines.... it's critical to me though that I do not linebreed bloodlines with this guy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom