Looking for a baby female German Giant....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG1

Or one that was bred from parents that have a GG cross, such as a orange X GG.

Anyone know of someone that has or will have a 6-8 week baby?

Thank you

Ellie2015

I was just looking at a website that had some of them they are breeding and have bred. It is called Dachiu Bearded Dragons. They are a breeder. And If not that type I saw many many awesome dragons on their.

Ellie2015

I was just looking at a website that had some of them they are breeding and have bred. It is called Dachiu Bearded Dragons. They are a breeder. And If not that type I saw many many awesome dragons on there.

GG1

Original Poster
Ellie2015":24whyuub said:
I was just looking at a website that had some of them they are breeding and have bred. It is called Dachiu Bearded Dragons. They are a breeder. And If not that type I saw many many awesome dragons on there.

Will check them out... Thanks

Anyone familiar with Calicio bearded drsgons in Florida?

Ellie2015

I just saw a website also on Calico ones that i think were out of Florida so we are probably talking about the same site. I saw one one their that blew my mind. He was green. Just a little one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardies4life
Top Bottom