Lookin' Gooood...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youkai

Hatchling Member
Just wanted to drop a note to Alex and say that the site looks wonderful on my new BlackBerry. :mrgreen:
I'm not sure if you've changed anything specifically so the site will format well on a mobile device, but even if you haven't...Good Job!! :lol:
First time I've had a mobile with unlimited internet access (legally) so I'm going nuts with the thing and I'll sometimes sit at my desk browsing the site from my phone just because I'm too lazy to turn on my computer... :oops:
Thanks again for all the work you put in keeping the site running!!

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Yes, that IS lazy. :lol: I'm too poor for a blackberry, but I have to say that I do appreciate the site very much. I tell everyone about it. And you know, I probably spend way too much time on here. :oops: Thanks Alex!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hehehe. Glad I can help the lazy and the time wasters. :D hehe.

Glad you like it though. I've always tried to keep the site design fairly simple, so I was pretty glad when I saw that it worked well on mobile devices without needing any additional changes.

MissT

BD.org Addict
dolcedragon":332d1 said:
I probably spend way too much time on here.
How could we possible spend too much time here!!

beardie":332d1 said:
Glad I can help the lazy and the time wasters.
Tis not time wasting - tis beardie research :lol:

But yes, thanks for a fab site Alex!

T

Tigg

Juvie Member
I have to admit I don't know what I would do with my day if I wasn't able to access this site from my work computer!! :D

Thanks for helping my week's fly by Alex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom