Long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!

I know its been a super long time since I have been here or posted anything but I have been dealing with alot at home - wont bore you with the details but I lost a few pets and family members, both parents were in hospital (my mom in ICU) and I have gotten a few rescues who needed extra TLC and i just have not had the time or energy to come on here and have som internet time.

just a quick update on Dylan:

He is doing well and I have upgraded his viv yet again :) he loves to sit on his rock behind his plants and bask, he was eating well and shedding nicely then one day he just went off his food - he normally does this in the december period, he is eating small irregular meals (and only if i coat them in (reptile safe) strawberry flavouring) but as long as he is eating and is active I am not too fussed, he usually starts eating big meals again in april.
He had his yearly checkup at the vet and vet is pleased and there was nothing wrong (besides for a sore on his chest where is rubs on the floor coz he has no arm to support himself) but that is being managed with antibiotic cream and washed daily, he loves being misted so I have no problems there.

He is such a charater and I love him to bits - a little more each day :)

Hope you all are well and your babies are all happy and healthy

Fortunate

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I only have the one now - my other one passed away a while back, was going to get another one but found a bird that needed rescueing so he came 1st, then when i was ready once again for another beardie I adopted a dog instead (poor little thing was so skinny and scared I couldnt just leave her in that situation)
So I have decided to put a new beardie on hold until one despratly needs a home. :)

But will upload photos of my big man soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom