logging on with my iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jemiluc

Hi - I'm hoping this is the right place to post this. I've been trying to log on to the website using my iPhone and everytime I tried it kept giving me and error message and told me my server ip was banned. :banghead:
First off, what does that even mean? I'm not real computer savvy.
Second off, I sent the administrator a message, but have not heard back yet.
I love being on this website, and I only have a limited amount of time on an actual computer. Can anyone please help me so I can start using my phone again. Thanks!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Just to let you know, I shared your post with the Administrator and I know he'll check into it for you.

jemiluc

Original Poster
Okay, I was wrong. I was still logged in at home, but when I tried to post a reply, it gave me an error.
Please let me know what info you need from me in order to fix this problem. Thanks so much!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
jemiluc: We've had to put some blocks on some networks that covers a range of cell phone networks in a region. I'm hoping it will only be temporary. I knew that there would be a handful of people impacted by this, but it was necessary. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

jemiluc

Original Poster
hi, thanks for getting back to me. sorry to hear that you had to do that. hope it all gets cleared up soon.

littlesavedgirl

Hatchling Member
beardie":2onmfame said:
jemiluc: We've had to put some blocks on some networks that covers a range of cell phone networks in a region. I'm hoping it will only be temporary. I knew that there would be a handful of people impacted by this, but it was necessary. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Me too, This is a problem for me as well but it's for the greater good and the integrity of our board..but a bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivannam17
Top Bottom