Logans Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet Logan! Here I will post all new things and our daily stories about what is going on and tons of pictures! I'll post his weight and growth charts here also! If you haven't read my blog there is were you can catch up on what recently has gone on,Im not looking to bring it over to here ! :)

Without further ado;Logan was brought home on Sept.22,21012 around 4:00pm,once we got home I took him out of his little carrier and let him warm up for a little. He basked the whole time,about an hour or so later I put in a bowl of roached for him,and boy did he eat,put down at least 5 the first day. The next couple days we went through relocation stress and baby food along with some probiotics were fed to make sure he was still getting something in his stomach,along with misting him. After the first week we attempted a bath and he loved it,mostly just stood there but pooped soon after being put in there,bath was emptied and he was put back in.. Stress marks went away while being held,what an awesome feeling. I have just got in my shipment of repti worms the other day and the first day Logan put down atleast 45 of them. :shock: He loves his salads,but is shy to eat them in front of anyone. Swims around now during bath time,and is going potty on a regular basis!

Anyway,in the store he was considered a "flame bearded dragon" I've looked around and haven't found "flame bearded dragon" I've found different types but nothing just saying that.Any information on what type he is would be awesome!!

As of yesterday Logan is 6" from head to tail(he has a minor tail nip),and weighs in at 11grams! He is eating like a champion and is getting the belly to prove it!

img1423bn.jpg

24v0k95.jpg

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Awww... :love5: What a cutie-pie!
Never heard of a "flame bearded dragon" but does your little one have clear nails? It's hard to see but if he does then he's a type of 'hypo' :D
I love the tiny dark shoulder pads too!

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
Welcome home Logan, and congratulations to you on your new baby! :) He's sooo adorable :love5: I love how defined his colors/patterns are too! Awesome :) :)

anc90

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
snazzyglasses":pq7a25ni said:
Welcome home Logan, and congratulations to you on your new baby! :) He's sooo adorable :love5: I love how defined his colors/patterns are too! Awesome :) :)
Thank you!! :)

morphmom":pq7a25ni said:
Awww... :love5: What a cutie-pie!
Never heard of a "flame bearded dragon" but does your little one have clear nails? It's hard to see but if he does then he's a type of 'hypo' :D
I love the tiny dark shoulder pads too!
I never have heard of them either.. His nails have a tad of black to them,Ill see If I can get a better look tomorrow.

anc90

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks so much everyone! I think so too 8). I can't wait to share more pictures! He's still a little nervous about me picking him up but once he lets me he loves it...

anc90

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
About half way through our cup of repti-worms! Putting in my order so more ship out on Wednesday...

I love his "full belly" look! I didn't count today,but it had to be around 25-30 worms today.I bought the extra smalls last time not thinking how tiny they were,so probably going to get the smalls this time around! I have dubia's just sitting around because he's lost interest in them.. :banghead:

photo30q.jpg

Edit: Forgot to mention,his nails are clear but have like a black stripe on the top of each one of them going down the nail.

anc90

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
BlueDragon09":3ly03wne said:
Mine has that black strip too. I get so nervous when cutting his nails I'll feel I'll hit.
Hopefully all those years working at a groomer and doing my dogs/cat nails will come in handy!! :D

anc90

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Some new picture today after his bath and some cuddle time..More like climbing all over me <3.
Boy he can put away food,I know I keep saying this but he puts away around 50-60 worms per day!He gets fed three times a day.

16c9teb.jpg

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Aww, Logan is such a cutie pie! :D I have never heard of a flame bearded dragon either. He could be a sand fire dragon of some sort. I do know one thing, when bearded dragons have a black stripe on the top of each nail, they are a 'normal' dragon. Not a hypo, hypos have a very light grey stripe on the top of their nails. Hope this cleared it up for you. :D

anc90

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
TheWerewolf":2xmw295h said:
Aww, Logan is such a cutie pie! :D I have never heard of a flame bearded dragon either. He could be a sand fire dragon of some sort. I do know one thing, when bearded dragons have a black stripe on the top of each nail, they are a 'normal' dragon. Not a hypo, hypos have a very light grey stripe on the top of their nails. Hope this cleared it up for you. :D

Thank you,yes it did :). Doesn't matter what he is to me ! Was just curious,love him either way!

anc90

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Today we got in our order of more repti-worms,bought an order of 700 this time! Hopefully this lasts longer than the last batch! Weighed the little guy today,who gain 1g and now is 11 Grams,the way he eats I thought it would have been more but I was happy to see a weight gain! He's growing so fast mostly all belly but he's growing!

Some days he lets me pick him up other days he runs scared! We are making progress he now lets my mom(who feeds him in the AM) pet him on the back and he doesn't run. Today I went to go pick him up to weight him and the little stinker tried to beard me! Emphasis on the TRY,he failed and ended up pretty embarrassed,because then he just stood there and looked up at me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom