local breeders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

candizz

My nearest pet shop that sells feeders is about an hour away, and has really expensive worms. So I was wondering if there are any breeders in my area willing to sell to me? I live in northeastern Ohio outside Cleveland. I'd be willing to meet you somewhere or pick them up, major areas like Akron/canton area I can get to every weekend but Cleveland area would be more like once a month. (my boyfriend lives in akron, we go to shows in cleveland) I'd be interested in superworms, PW's, butterworms, and other worms. No meal worms though

candizz

Original Poster
well I would but I don't want them to be delivered dead.
I know some are guarenteed alive but they look expensive.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
There are several very good breeders on this forum. I hope to count myself as one of them. Since this is my 1st year selling to the public the jury is still out there...lol. But all kidding aside I have bought from a couple diff breeders that are members here and never had a problem. I think we could fill a catagory on the forum with similar stories. Good luck.
Tom

chadwick757

Hatchling Member
Take a look at tophat crickets. $24 for 1000 crickets and they are based in Michigan. That price includes shipping to nearby states (like Ohio). the link to crickets online is for online sales and they are better quality than I have found in pet stores.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
id have to say that if you are ordering online coldbloods.com is the cheapest
of course if reptilefood.com is close to you then they have good prices but they only offer fedex shipping which is 15 extra dollars plus some 3 dollar surcharge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom