LLLreptile

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceko

Hatchling Member
Thanks for taking the time to tell us more about LLLReptile, Scott.

I wasn't aware of the 5% off price match but I will keep that in mind during my next buying spree!

Poisoned1

Gray-bearded Member
Hey LLLReptile

I don't know if you will come back here but I bought my snake from you at the Tucson Reptile Show.

All my intention and money had been to buy a ball python from you guys with a 10% discount coupon that I had.
After speaking to your knowledgeable employees they convinced me to get my Albino King Snake named Loki, you guy even game me some free bedding.

Now how do I feel now that I did this?

Absolutely impressed you guys are great, your employees made sure that I had the right information for caring for my new king snake instead of my researched subject which was the ball python. So yes I was new but you guys let me leave knowing I had enough information to have a healthy snake, it's been a year and not a single problem has occured with my snake who has never had trouble eating frozen/alive mice.

Thanks again.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Toki, the tegu we bought at the NARBC show has been in perfect health as well. She has been eating like a pig, and is already super friendly and wants to be held constantly. I am sure that there are animals who become sick and die from every pet store, but you have to ask yourself when you hear the peoples stories was it their fault or were the animals sick already? Allot of people aren't experienced herp owners who know how to take proper care of the animal. Unfortunately most people don't bother to do research to know how to care for something before they bring it home especially with reptiles and even if they think they are doing the right thing the local stores sell so much cr*p that can harm them.

Rayneuki

So from the good and bad I've seen on this thread...

Would it be alright to buy a beardie from LLLreptile's website?
I've heard bad things, but at the same time... They've got some NICE looking babies on there, and better prices than most breeders. I dunno, I don't want to buy a beardie from my local petco (they look better than the ones at petsmart... how scary is that?)

Sorry for sort-of off topic in this thread... But I felt that it was close enough, and you all were talking about experiences... Yeah ^^'

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
LL is not a breeder same as petco or petsmart, but it seems as if they get in better reptiles than either of them. I chose to buy from them at a reptile show because baby tegus are hard to find and it was nice to be able to hand pick one. Although they all looked great. We drove from Vegas to Anaheim specifically to get the tegu at the show. I don't see how it would be any different than buying from any other pet shop, except from what I've heard they take better care of them than any of the chain stores. So I say if you find one on their site that looks great go for it. If not there are plenty of great looking babies on the for sale thread from breeders on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom