Lizzy Recovery: Arm dragging which was severe sprain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanna

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
lol I'm pretty sure she would put on a diva dress! She's such a princess sometimes lol ;)

Zanna

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well we have arrived at Saturday being nearly a week since Lizzys injury. Things were improving but yesterday she turned herself in early at 2pm and tried to do the same again today. While not nearly as bad I notice she's favoring it a bit today and I suspect she got a bit rowdy in her cage yesterday when no one was looking despite the flatness. Kids will be kids as they say.

I've coaxed her out from her hide by sticking it near her favorite sunning window where she is currently sunning herself. Tho she does glance at me with a hint of hostility every so often lol. Going to bath her before bed, no idea if she's going to get back on schedule or I may have to move her timers forward.

Zanna

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Wednesday .... Lizzy has her head stuck out before lights on. No clue what that's about and I can't get a picture because my son is asleep and if I make a bunch of noise or turn on lights I'll cop an earful lol.

She's back to her old her self with the exception of tucking herself in early to her hide. She decides around 3:30 pm she is done. It's been quite hot and even tho ive been dimming her basking light to keep the heat down, the cool side has been getting to 82.

Aside from that her leg seems fine and no limping but I'm still leaving everything flat until Sunday like the vet said. Two weeks of no climbing on stuff and running about. I will let her out today for a wander around my room, she's been pacing the bed looking for which side she will risk climbing down the last couple days lol. So this will be my last post on this thread. Thanks everyone for support and advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom