Lizard Hand-me-downs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkerandMe

Hatchling Member
I have an adolescent beardie, and lately he's been growing out of, well, everything. He just outgrew a small half log hidey hole which I replaced with a large fake rock cave. Anyway, my brother has a baby crested gecko and the hidey hole fits perfectly into its cage. However, my bearded dragon carries Adenovirus. It is not active inside of him (he started showing symptoms when I first brought him home in August and stopped about a month later), but I don't know if its still transmittable to my brother's gecko. I washed off the hidey hole very well, and my own lizard hasn't used it in several weeks, but I don't know if its safe to put in my brother's lizard's cage. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-Claire

erikadickson

Hatchling Member
I'm just curious- what is adenovirus? I've never heard of it! As for whether or not the things would be safe, I'm honestly not sure. Hopefully someone else will be able to help with that though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom