List of important questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMorpho

Juvie Member
Just wanting to compile a list of important questions to ask ER posters in a nice, neat manner.
I think there is a list someplace, but I can never find it, and I certainly can't remember everything to ask when trying to assess an issue.
This is a rudimentary compilation that I have so far, please add more, and hopefully we can get this stickied for easy access to copy and paste from. I'd also appreciate help in arranging them in order of importance.
Thanks!! :)

How long have you had the dragon?
Do you know how old the dragon is, or have an estimate?
Do you have any way of taking the temperatures in the tank? If so, what is the temperature on the basking spot? On the cool side?
What kind of lights do you use and how are they set up?
How far is s/he from the lights at the highest and lowest points in the tank?
What type of substrate (flooring) is in the tank?
Do you have any heat on him/her at night or anything else other than lights hooked up?
What does s/he eat?
How often?
How often does s/he poop?
Does s/he get baths or is there a water dish in the tank?
Is there a reptile vet near you or has s/he ever been to see one?
Do you have any other animals that may have had contact with him/her (even through forgetting to wash your hands between)?
Does s/he poop in the tank? If so, how often is the tank cleaned?
How do you clean it?
Is it possible for you to post some pictures? (Upload to PhotoBucket or Imgr and copy the link to your post)

BlueMorpho

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh, thank you Diane!
Is it possible to have the same list stickied on this forum, too? Maybe labeled so new posters know ahead that many of these are what will be asked anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverSelene
Top Bottom