LILLY is pregnant :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayl55

Juvie Member
YAY! my gorgeous girl is a mommy to be :) I wasn't sure if I was going to breed her again, but she is so huge and healthy and GORGEOUS so I figured I would let her breed once and see if she would be successful. The poor girl was so "revved up" that when my smaller male coulndt preform teh whole deed she started humping the ground!!! hahaha..it was hilarious, I didnt think a dragon could "hump" lol my poor little girl. So I gave teh male another shot adn helped his little tail under neath of hers adn VOILA! she has LOTS of eggs in her tummy! I'm so excited, her last clutch was BEAUTIFUL! can't wait to see these babies as the male is just as beautiful as Lilly.
here is a pic of my girl and one of the babies she made :) I don't have pictures of the male yet, but he's a pastel yellow with orange highlights.
lilly002-1.jpg

269.jpg

I can't wait to see the babies!!!

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
she just laid 23 eggs yesterday..I was letting her run around cuz she was going crazy! and then I caught her digging int eh corner of teh carpet, so I put her in her lay box, and away she went :) she dug her hole and laid her eggs! all look great except for 2, and the 1 looks like it may bounce back..the other looks like a dud though. I'm so excited to see these babies. I'll be posting back here in about 65days. hopefully we will have some gorgeous babies, as I'm starting a breeding program/small business.

Omnomnami

Hatchling Member
Awesome girl you have there! I'm sure she'll produce a bunch of little cuties! I'm so happy and excited for you :mrgreen:

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thanks so much! if I get a chance to take some pics of teh eggs I will. I know that I will be removing the one egg soon, so I'l take the pics then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom