Lilly! and introducing Squirt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayl55

Juvie Member
I just got a new camera and wanted to test it on my beardies. Squirt is Lilly's only survivor from her first clutch, so of course I kept him. He's small for his age, but hes doing great.
Lilly first!!!
020.jpg

018-1.jpg

_MG_5343.jpg

_MG_5344.jpg

_MG_5328.jpg

and her viv.. I'm not happy with it.. I want to change teh background, switch her to a megaray bulb, and get her new wood.
022.jpg

Squirt!!!
030.jpg

028.jpg

027-2.jpg

Squirts viv...everyone says it looks look an "ikea" viv LOL. Oh and teh foam box is the incubator for the next clutch :) they should ALL hatch around April 25th :)
025.jpg

Squirt saying " I wanna be on Beardeddragon.org mom!!!
031.jpg

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
awww, thanks, yea I think shes pretty too..the camera still doesn't do her justice :) she has such beautiful oranges and yellows. and squirt has really nice yellows and green hues..I think squirt ( if he/she ever grows) will have gorgeous bright yellow marks.

upiknick

hayl55":f1dd0 said:
awww, thanks, yea I think shes pretty too..the camera still doesn't do her justice :) she has such beautiful oranges and yellows. and squirt has really nice yellows and green hues..I think squirt ( if he/she ever grows) will have gorgeous bright yellow marks.

how old is squirt?
:)

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Squirt is 5 months old :S and hes the size of a 1month old. hes only 7 3/4 inches long, and most of that is tail... I think its because of teh fluxuating temps that happened during incubation...I think his growth was stunted. hes an excellent eater, I use calcium and vitamin dust adn he's under a megaray bulb..so he has no reason to not grow.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
What beautiful dragons.
Lilly is so pale with such beautful orange accents.
Squirt is well....a precious little squirt!

Thank you for sharing.
Holly

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
031.jpg

Hey Mom...Why don't you go play with your new camera or something...I could be here a while!! Before you go could you scoot me back just a tad...everything is so BIG and SO in my face.

Your beardies are adorable!!!

Dawn :D

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Oh she is so very pretty! I love her pail color with the splashes of orange. Awwww and lookie at the little Squirt hes adorable!!! :love5:

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
awwww..thanks everyone! oh, and today I took Squirt to teh retile store to get him sexed, and he is a HE :) so Squirts name wont have to be changed :)

MyBeardedDragonBuddy

Juvie Member
Hey Hayl55,
You have a nice pair of bearded dragons. But when Lilly lays her eggs, where did she lay them? Do you know how to sex the baby dragons?
Thanks
-Armando :D

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Lilly laid her eggs in a laybox I made for her. and I normally can sex the babies, but Squirt is VERY small for his age, and sexing him was very difficult, even for the lady at the reptile store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom